Friday 19 June 2009

Not long now...

So exams are over and Fiji is very nearly here! I have just this week found out where I am staying in Fiji and the orphanage I will be helping. I will be working at Treasure House Orphanage in Nadi.
(Here is the link to their website - http://www.treasurehousefiji.org/index.htm) I think the website is quite old but it gives an idea of where I'll be.
I am staying with a fijian family of three with Grace and her two sons. I have found out that me, amie and possibly three other girls are staying there so I don't quite know how it's going to work, but I have a feeling we are sharing a flat above Grace.

Cannot wait to leave now, but I still have lots of toys to buy for the kids and presents for my hosts!

p.s. ok so maybe this post wasn't from the airport, but I'm sure the next will be!

1 comment:

  1. VIKKI THIS IS SO COOL! i have saved your page to my favourites....i'll be watching you girlie :p
    hope you had a successfull trip to ELC today - with nice old un-pierced ladies!
    take care babes
    love from helen mary oliver xxx

    ReplyDelete