Friday 3 July 2009

Hello from bangkok!!

hello all!!!
we have arrived in bangkok, thailand!! its currently 3.50pm here however we have only just had breakfast!! amie keeps getting freaked out by the time changes, she keeps swearing that we must have gone back in time!
we are now waiting for our onward flight to sydney where we will have to wait another few hours before we board our final plane to fiji.
its been a good journey so far, has gone quite quickly as we slept most of the way. I may try to post my next post from sydney however may not be able to until we reach fiji!
so until then,
love to everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi girls!
    Great to hear that you are having a good journey and have managed to sleep OK. Enjoy your few hours in Oz(even if it is only the airport) - I wonder how long it'll take you both to slip into the accent! Looking forward to your next post. Love to both of you, xxxxxxx
    PS Murray has just lost the semi-final to Roddick after a really close match. Shame, but I'm sure Murraymania will return next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) this is exciting - keep updating! Enjoy girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. let us know the minute you go skydiving - we'll shield it from mummy weston ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Victoria and Amie(elizabeth)
    Hope your having a great time so far!!!
    AMIE > Did you nick freebies off the plane, like I asked? lol
    NEWS FROM BRITAIN: Roger Fereder won Wimbeldon! Oh yeah, Vic's I just realised your not going to be able to come to my dance show :( and this year its really good. But dont worry, I'll just show you at home. lol i know you love it when I dance around the house.And I looked your your
    wardrobe today,(like we do) and I realised you took all the good clothes :( lol oh well I'll survive being unfashionable for a month:s :D

    Lots and lots and lots of love
    Katie xxxxxx
    p.s. I'm with mummy, dont go skydiving......I wanna do it with both of you, so just wait until I'm a little older.
    :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete